• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate crash on modify document

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else gets gets this problem in the new Animate 2021 version 21 which causes the Modify->Document window not to show, making the whole program irresponsive and - in my case - forcing me to ctrl+alt+del the application?

It's not an issue of the Document window popping up on another screen or under the application, it just doesn't appear. Other pop up windows seem to show up just fine. This effectively prevents me from changing framerate, canvas size, bg color etc.

TOPICS
Other , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Problem solved, I knew the window had to hide somewhere and I eventually found it at the bottom of one of 2 screens, exactly 1 pixel over the Windows tab. Otherwise this build has been surprisingly stable so it did have to have a simple solution.Thank you for looking into the matter. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't see a problem.

reset your preferences and then retry, https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/set-preferences.html

p.s.  if you click an empty part of the stage or click the backstage, you can change those params using the properties panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved, I knew the window had to hide somewhere and I eventually found it at the bottom of one of 2 screens, exactly 1 pixel over the Windows tab. Otherwise this build has been surprisingly stable so it did have to have a simple solution.Thank you for looking into the matter. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines