Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Asset Warp problem.

Engaged ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tail Warep 1Tail Warep 1TAIL WARP 2.png

I am trying to use the Asset Warp tool in Animate to animate a horse's tail. I find that the mesh extends well beyond the outline of the image. Can anyone show me how to keep the mesh within the image borders? The image of the tail was created in Photoshop, then converted into a movieclip symbol in Animate, then I converted the tail into a bitmap, so that I could use the asset warp tool on it. I am using iMac osx 10.14.2. Grateful for any help.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks to me as though there are some non-transparent pixels outside the bounds of the main artwork.  I'd suggest having a really close look at the artwork to make sure it is fully transparent around the tail. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your advice. Your analysis is absolutely right. Since then I have worked put how to use the Asset Warp tool.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines