• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assistance Adding Animate HTML 5 Canvas to Website, Specifically Resizing

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm writing to see if anyone knows of any good tutorials (video or online documentation) for speficially adding your exported animated project designed on the HTML 5 canvas. I found one on YouTube that helped me get my simple animation on the page, but I am specifically have problems sizing it. I am using typical Bootstrap code v4.5 to try and place a container around the animation and get into a column, but I'm not having any luck. I am wondering if there is a spceicifc box I need to check when publishing or if I need to design to a very specific size. Right now, the image plays over top of the other column instead of filling the container, in this case a container on the left when there is other content on the right. It plays just fine and works, but just in it's container.

Thanks in advance for your help?

TOPICS
Code , How to , Import and export , Performance , Publish package

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you can't just add the published htm to another page/other html code.  you'll need to understand html and possibly css.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines