• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera moves won't export in Animate CC

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export an animation using the camera tool and the camera moves just refuse to export. It gives me this error:

C:\Users\[my username]\Documents\, Line 1, Column 821 1152: A conflict exists with inherited definition flash.display:DisplayObject.transform in namespace public.

I've looked through all the other similar help requests I can find but none of them have helped. I'm not writing any actionscript and unlike most of the other people who've had this problem the moves don't even show up when I'm using the export preview, only on the timeline. I'm just trying to export it as a video file and SWF, not for AE or anything, and I'm using the actionscript 3.0 preset if that matters. Any help is appreciated.

TOPICS
Error , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

Since you already have the animation with camera and want to get stuff out to video, just render a PNG sequence as described here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Animate/Export-issue-stops-mid-export/td-p/10424361

In the future, to save yourself a lot of pain, just do not use the camera. In animation we have been using a simple Graphic container for decades with all the benefits and none of the drawbacks of this clumsy camera implementation.

You can see how it's done in this sample file: http://flash-powertools.com/edapt-movie-template-free-download/

Hope this helps!

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the advice! For my purposes the PNG sequence method doesn't seem to work, but it seems it wouldn't take long to replace the camera tool with a graphic container, so I won't use the camera tool in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had no issues exporting to video format with Camera being used. Can you upload your FLA somewhere?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

save your project. Make sure you have the most updated version. If that don't work unintall and reinstall Adobe animate. 

Or like keyframer said share your swift with us and we can take a look at it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines