Highlighted

Can I buy animate as a one-time purchase?

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm young and Don't have enough money to pay for a subscrption, Let alone have a debit card, Is there anyway I can buy animate for flash CS6 Legit with only a one-time payment? Ever since I was 7 I used my dad's computer to animate in flash I think CS4 or 3 and am wanting to animate again! I am really good with only flash and want to but animate but don't want to pay a monthly fee! Is there a way to pay only a one time fee or are you guys to greedy? Hopefully not greedy because I'm kinda angry how I can't just buy it without having to pay money I don't have monthly, Please let me know if there is a one time option.

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I buy animate as a one-time purchase?

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm young and Don't have enough money to pay for a subscrption, Let alone have a debit card, Is there anyway I can buy animate for flash CS6 Legit with only a one-time payment? Ever since I was 7 I used my dad's computer to animate in flash I think CS4 or 3 and am wanting to animate again! I am really good with only flash and want to but animate but don't want to pay a monthly fee! Is there a way to pay only a one time fee or are you guys to greedy? Hopefully not greedy because I'm kinda angry how I can't just buy it without having to pay money I don't have monthly, Please let me know if there is a one time option.

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 04, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

only subscription is available animate and there are no legal copies of older flash versions for sale (from adobe or anyone else).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Pro CS6 was discontinued long ago, but used to cost $699 upfront – so if you say you don't have enough money to pay for a subscription (~$20/month for a single app), then wondering how $700 would be more affordable?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2020 0
Guide ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have no money to spend on renting Animate CC, then your only remaining option is to work with open source and free animation software. And you probably wouldn't be that happy animating in Animate CC anyway, because it is pretty buggy and lacking in performance compared to the older versions you used in the past.

Try OpenToonz and/or Krita. OpenToonz is very powerful, has some great features for the 2d animator, and happens to be completely free. Krita is great for frame-by-frame bitmap animation, and combines well with OpenToonz.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2020 1