• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing Frame Rate in Export

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! My frame rate speeds up once I export. I looked at a couple of answers to why this might be happening, and most of them are saying that I need to change my frame rate when I export. How do I do this? When I go to export my animation, I am not given an option to change my frame rate. Please help!! I have no idea what to do, all I want is for my frames to not change when I export T.T. 

TOPICS
Error , Import and export , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's t.t.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh its just an emojicon for a crying face haha.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, your frame rate does not speed up when you export, and nobody who knows what they're talking about would recommend changing the set frame rate for export.

Assuming that you're actually talking about Animate, and not some other Adobe product, the best I can guess is that you're getting confused by the difference in playback speed between the editor and the actual frame rate. The editor playback speed is almost always slower than the set frame rate. That's why you're supposed to use Test Movie regularly during development to see how your animation is actually going to look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My playback speed is perfect, and when I go to Test Movie regulalry through the process, my animation speed is fine. It is only after I export that my audio isn't synced up with my frames. My frames are fine for about 3 seconds and then they speed up dramatically so that they are out of sync with the audio and finish early. I have done some digging, and it seems like others have had this problem, but the only way to fix it is through changing the framerates in export; however, Adobe Animate does not allow you to do that any more. If there is another way to change it, I'd love to hear about it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

set your sound instance's sync property (in the properties panel) to stream

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Realtime rendered animations can easily fall below the set frame rate when they become too complex, but they never, ever run faster than the set frame rate. Perhaps you synced your audio to an excessively complex animation that slowed things down. When exported as a video, the playback rate becomes constant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines