• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combine warp animation with bone tool animation

Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an animation of an armature attached to a series of graphic objects. I then used the select tool to select one of these objects, and used the warp assets tool to bend it, creating a separate animation.

Double clicking with the select tool sent me to a separate timeline/layer, where the original animation was no longer playing, but if I don't double click it, I can't use the warp asset tool on it. Switching back to the original animation's timeline/layer stops the second one and vice versa.

How can I get both animations to play at the same time and be a single animation?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Rephrasing the response I received from the team:

You  are trying to use a combination of warp animation and Bone tool animation.

Warped shapes can only be animated using Classic Tweens, while Boon tool uses its own independent animation.

To combine the two, create warp animation using classic tween inside a graphic symbol and apply bone tool or Layer Parenting on top of the graphic symbol.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am checking with the team. Please stay tuned for a response.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rephrasing the response I received from the team:

You  are trying to use a combination of warp animation and Bone tool animation.

Warped shapes can only be animated using Classic Tweens, while Boon tool uses its own independent animation.

To combine the two, create warp animation using classic tween inside a graphic symbol and apply bone tool or Layer Parenting on top of the graphic symbol.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've tried this, but doesn't seem to work.

I have a character that uses normal parenting for everything except its legs and arms.
The asset warp and default parenting works as intended when used separately. But if i e.g. try to bend a leg, then the foot stays still detatched from the leg but will respond if i rotate the leg.
If i try to use the old bone tool then it just dont want to work when attaching two different types of assets together.
(as in a normal asset and a warped asset)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines