Highlighted

Could you create an iOS Abode Animate app please? You have photoshop and illustrator. This is next!

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from The Lounge to Adobe Animate CC - General .]

Honestly I don’t understand why this hasn’t been created yet. There is a couple animation apps that are actually good. But Animate would wipe the floor with them if they stepped in. It’s 2017, time to go mobile. I have the newest iPad Pro 12.9 and I’m positive it could handle the computer power to work properly. This ipad is amazing.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Colin Holgate | Adobe Community Professional

It also would be worth asking to be on the Animate prerelease, so that if they do investigate that you would be able to give feedback on the tool:

Mohanaraj

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Could you create an iOS Abode Animate app please? You have photoshop and illustrator. This is next!

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from The Lounge to Adobe Animate CC - General .]

Honestly I don’t understand why this hasn’t been created yet. There is a couple animation apps that are actually good. But Animate would wipe the floor with them if they stepped in. It’s 2017, time to go mobile. I have the newest iPad Pro 12.9 and I’m positive it could handle the computer power to work properly. This ipad is amazing.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Colin Holgate | Adobe Community Professional

It also would be worth asking to be on the Animate prerelease, so that if they do investigate that you would be able to give feedback on the tool:

Mohanaraj

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2017 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an open forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the links below to make a request

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform for feature requests

-or Feedback forum https://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud/desktop-app/content

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mohanaraj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 04, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am looking forward animate cc app iPad.  
another Animation apps are not enought for professional Animation in this endustry...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2020 0