Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create Animation For 2^20 Posibilities

Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I'm new to Adobe Animate CC. And I want to share my problem with you. I need to create an animation with 2 ^ 20 probabilities. I want to pack my animation and create an animation based on data from the web and mobile platform. If you can give information about how I can do what I said. Do we have to draw all the possibilities while developing animation? Or is it possible to create animation movements in a loop?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

to start, i know nothing about xamarin.forms so you'll need to figure out how to read the loaded data.

generally, for an app loading data (eg, xml or from php) you would use the URLLoader class.  but for something more general you can use the loadBytes method of the Loader class.

the rest of it is basic.  you'll use the data to determine the rotation of your balance board graphic.  you could, of course, animate that change from one rotation to another using a loop (eg, enterframe).

in summ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well, manually creating over 1million animations isn't going to work so you better use code to create, at least, the animation variations.  whether you can (or should) use a loop, or not, depends on what you're trying to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
First of all, thank you for your return. I want to be able to create the animation as a package and move it according to the data from Xamarin.Forms. In what ways do I need to create the animation to do this? I want the parameters that trigger the animation come from the mobile application. And if there are comprehensive animations created with coding that you can recommend for me to review, I would be very happy if you can link.
Thank you very much for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't know why you're using xamarin forms and i don't know what animation you're trying to create so it's not possible to supply specific information.

if you can't articulate specific questions you should google what you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me briefly describe the applications as follows: 

I have a competition application written in Xamarin.Forms. Only two people can race at the same time. I want to integrate a animation in this competition. The animation content will be as follows: There will be a balance board. If the 1st competitor knows the question, the side of the 2nd competitor will bow. The contest will be deemed finished when the setup hits the ground. The decisive dara that will create the animation here will come from the correct answer to these questions. What should i do according to such a setup? I will be grateful if you could help me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me briefly describe the applications as follows: I have a competition application written in Xamarin.Forms. Only two people can race at the same time. I want to integrate a animation in this competation. The animation content will be as follows: There will be a balance board. If the 1st competitor knows the question, the side of the 2nd competitor will bow. And if the 2st competitor knows the question, the side of the 1nd competitor will bow. The contest will be deemed finished when the balance board hits the ground. The decisive data that will create the animation here will come from the correct answer to these questions. What should i do according to such a fiction? I will be happy if you could help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

to start, i know nothing about xamarin.forms so you'll need to figure out how to read the loaded data.

generally, for an app loading data (eg, xml or from php) you would use the URLLoader class.  but for something more general you can use the loadBytes method of the Loader class.

the rest of it is basic.  you'll use the data to determine the rotation of your balance board graphic.  you could, of course, animate that change from one rotation to another using a loop (eg, enterframe).

in summary, the challenging part will be loading and parsing your data.  you could google to see if someone has done this previously and supplies the needed code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines