• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a jumping animation with motion tween?

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I want to make this character jump over the set of stones:

This is the last keyfrome before initiating the jumping animation. All parts of the character are on seperate layers for left leg, right leg, body, left arm, right arm and head. at first i want to decrease the height of the legs. But when i make it, the hole animation before looks like this:

So there seems to be a problem with the left leg and i don't know how to solve it.

The result of all should be that the character goes down and get the momentum to jump over the stones.

Please ask if there are more information required, so we can specify the situation.

Best regards!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hard to say without seeing the layer structure. I'd place the entire character into a graphic symbol and perform teh jumping motion using that instance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The layer structure looks like this:

Layers are translated:

head

right arm

right leg

body

left arm

left leg

every layer is a motion tween.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah - that will make it difficult to move the entire character. I'd set up a jump animation sequence and nest it within a Graphic Symbol. Others may have different ideas though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines