• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ERROR: Images imported from illustrator don't show up as intended in Animate

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to import a group of images from an illustrator file. This is what I got: 

Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 12.43.07 AM.png

Each square supposes to be a profile picture in a circular frame like how two of them are in the picture. Most of them did not display. Instead, they become a square, inside which is actually a zoomed-in part of the profile picture each square supposes to show. 

The stranger part is more and more of them start to show up when I zoomed in a bit and moved the artboard to the corner of the window. All of them show up as intended when I zoomed in enough. Can someone tell me what's wrong with those images? When I zoomed in a bit, more of them showed up.When I zoomed in a bit, more of them showed up.When I moved the artboard towards the left, more of them showed up.When I moved the artboard towards the left, more of them showed up.

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does it have something to do with image quality since those two that displayed properly in the first screenshot are the only two with relatively low image quality?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines