Highlighted

Expanding Banner Ad for DoubleClick displaying at half size.

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created an expanding banner ad for a client that should expand from right to left, going from 300x250 to 600x250.

I followed the directions in this video: Create an HTML 5 Expandable Banner Ad for Google Doubleclick using Animate | Adobe Creative Cloud - ...

However, when tested in the DoubleClick environment, the ad is constrained to half its size, meaning it looks like it is 150x125 (positioned in the upper right).

Any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Expanding Banner Ad for DoubleClick displaying at half size.

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created an expanding banner ad for a client that should expand from right to left, going from 300x250 to 600x250.

I followed the directions in this video: Create an HTML 5 Expandable Banner Ad for Google Doubleclick using Animate | Adobe Creative Cloud - ...

However, when tested in the DoubleClick environment, the ad is constrained to half its size, meaning it looks like it is 150x125 (positioned in the upper right).

Any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 25, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may be able to see the ad in the DoubleClick validator here: https://h5validator.appspot.com/dcm/asset?result=4801215377702912

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2019 0