Exit

Export Error

Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I i mported video.mp4 to Adobe Animate CC

I put it in the timeline and expand it so I can play and add my text and drawings

When I export, I get empty white screen

and I get this in output window:

WARNING: This movie uses features that are not supported in the Flash Player 32 player
Scene=Scene 1, layer=Layer_1, frame=1:warning: H.264 video will not be published.

I want to export it as mp4

any suggestions?

Thanks

TOPICS
Error , How to , Import and export , Other , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Embedded H264 video is an author time only feature and publishing the same is not supported. May be you can have a Video component with the same video in another layer which can be published to SWF with the text and drawings that you have created keeping the embedded H264 video as a reference during authoring.

ps: the video component will stream the video, so sync between the video and text, drawing may not be gauranteed at runtime.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your time 

I do not want to stream

I want to embed so I can add my draings then export is as mp4 to share on social media netwroks.

Is there a way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The work flow you will need to do is like this:

1. Bring a high quality version of the video into Premiere.

2. Bring any quality version into Animate.

3. Create your animation on top of the video in Animate.

4. Export as Video, and in the export options check the box that says to ignore the stage color and generate an alpha channel. It would be a good idea to choose a high quality export format that can take an alpha channel. Like, QuickTime from the left menu and ProRes 444 from the right menu.

5. Take that animation video into Premiere, and place it on top of the high quality video.

Then you can export a single video file of both layers combined, that should look fairly good. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines