Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting for Google Ads

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

It has been a few years since I have worked in Animate, in particular to export digital banners for Google Ads. I know the file weight restrictions are very low and I though I had everything set up the way I did in the past to make this work, however I am getting a really heavy file called "createjs.min.js" on export. This is coming in around 240K itself, pushing me way over the limit.

Anyone know a work around to either remove OR at best significatly reduce this size of this?

I have attached a screen shot of the file in my browser. 

Thanks!

Nicklibs_js_file.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that file does not need to be part of your package and should be hosted, <script src="https://code.createjs.com/1.0.0/createjs.min.js"></script>

to automate that, open your file>publish settings>html/js>enable hosted libraries

kglad_0-1617286285999.png

and republish.  it will be easier if you create a new folder to save your fla and publish in, so you don't confuse the old files with the new ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, not OP, but looking for the same answer. I've tried to publish without hosting the createjs.min.js file and get this error through the html5 validator:

You can only reference files found in your uploaded .ZIP file, and the file listed above is not found there. To continue, remove any references in your HTML file to assets found outside of the .ZIP file.

The asset listed in the error message cannot be found in your .ZIP file. You will also need to remove any references to that file. The only allowed external references are the following:

Google Fonts
    Google-hosted jQuery

More details:

URL_FETCH_NOT_ALLOWED: https://code.createjs.com/1.0.0/createjs.min.js

Screen shot attached

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then download the createjs min file (https://code.createjs.com/1.0.0/createjs.min.js), change the src in the createjs script tag* in your html file and add createjs.min.js to your zip package, 

but it add about 240kb to your package.

*<script src="https://code.createjs.com/1.0.0/createjs.min.js"></script>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right, so that's what I've been doing. However doing that makes the entire zip package over 150kb, which I can no longer use to validate. And linking it gives me the error I uploaded above. I've optimized all of my images down as much as I can, but it's still over 150kb with the js file included (My entire zip file without the js file is 101kb).

Is there any way for me to reduce the size or optimize the coding of the createjs.min.js file to help me bring down the overall size of the zip file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no.

i'd recommend rebuilding your ad by hand or using another app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running into the same problem. How can we keep the whole thing under 150 k, Google's limit, when the 

createjs.min.js file is over 240 k?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Aha! I found it. Replace the script file calling the creatjs.min.js with this: <script src="https://s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/cached_libs/createjs_2019.11.15_min.js"></script>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines