Highlighted

Flash player problem while using Microsoft Edge offline on Windows 10

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I am having trouble running the Flash player while using Microsoft Edge offline on Windows 10.

I am a web developer, so I sometimes need to check what I have developed offline.

On the screen where flash player should be executed 'To view this page please ensure that Adobe Flash Player version 11.1.0 or greater is installed.' And the phrase 'Get Adobe Flash player' be linked.

If you click on the word 'Get Adobe Flash player', it doesn't work because it is offline. Is there any way to handle it in offline state? I'd like to know how to do that.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Flash player problem while using Microsoft Edge offline on Windows 10

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I am having trouble running the Flash player while using Microsoft Edge offline on Windows 10.

I am a web developer, so I sometimes need to check what I have developed offline.

On the screen where flash player should be executed 'To view this page please ensure that Adobe Flash Player version 11.1.0 or greater is installed.' And the phrase 'Get Adobe Flash player' be linked.

If you click on the word 'Get Adobe Flash player', it doesn't work because it is offline. Is there any way to handle it in offline state? I'd like to know how to do that.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 27, 2019 0
Advocate ,
Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi seongukk

Counter questions:

I presume you have a Flash Player version far above v11.1.0 ? (So this request is basically bullocks.)

Is this a problem specific to MS Edge?

Is it working in other browsers which I guess as a web developer you've installed on your system?

Why not using Firefox or Chrome? Does it has to be Edge?

Klaus

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 28, 2019 1
ClayUUID LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

seongukk34299725  wrote

This message should only appear if you don't have Flash Player installed, or have a very outdated version installed. So install the current version. Also make sure "Use Adobe Flash Player" is turned on in Edge's advanced settings. If you've done all this, you should see this screen asking to enable the plugin the first time you visit a site that requires it:

1 MCnsX4G5Z86MldW-Kjbxlg.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 28, 2019 1