Highlighted

Gradient transform tool missing?

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a long time user of Flash and Animate.  I opened it up today and for the life of me I cannot find the gradient transform tool.  What am I missing?  This a productivity killer.  I've spent the past half hour looking for it.wth.png

You gotta be kidding.  If I switch to DESIGNER workspace instead of ESSENTIALS then I have access to the transform tool.  This has to be some sort of oversight.

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Gradient transform tool missing?

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a long time user of Flash and Animate.  I opened it up today and for the life of me I cannot find the gradient transform tool.  What am I missing?  This a productivity killer.  I've spent the past half hour looking for it.wth.png

You gotta be kidding.  If I switch to DESIGNER workspace instead of ESSENTIALS then I have access to the transform tool.  This has to be some sort of oversight.

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add or remove tools by clicking the "..." at the bottom of the toolbar. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2020 0