• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help Animate language for HTML5

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'ai développé des applications sous flash CS6. J'ai utilisé le langage ActionScript. Je voudrais, avec Animate, transformer les applications en HTML5. Par contre je ne trouve pas de tutoriels ou de livre montrant comment utiliser le langage HTML. Adobe propose 3 pages seulement pour expliquer comment convertir le code ActionSctipt au format HTML5. C'est beaucoup trop succinct. Où touver (ou acheter) de la documentation ? Merci pour votre réponse.

I developed applications under flash CS6. I used the ActionScript language. I would like, with Animate, to transform the applications into HTML5. However, I can't find any tutorials or books showing how to use HTML. Adobe offers only 3 pages to explain how to convert ActionSctipt code to HTML5 format. It's far too succinct. Where can I find (or buy) documentation? Thank you for your reply.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. check the code snippets to see how encode basic tasks.

2. google easeljs which is the javascript library used by animate.

3. google javascript which is executed by animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines