• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with bulk changing graphics loop settings

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm messing around with improving the auto lip syncing. One thing that really seems to help is animating the mouths within the graphic so that they move a little and give it some more life. The only issue here is that it works perfectly when I preview the swf, but not when I export as a png sequence.

Currently when the auto lip sync runs it makes everyframe set to only play the single frame for the graphic (for example, the "S" mouth) but to get it to play on the timeline, I worked it around so I could tell it to play the graphic once from that frame (the "S" frame in the graphic lasts 10 seconds so the likelihood of it hitting the end and looping is unlikely)

So the question is, is there anyway to make a png export look the way the swf does, or, is there a plugin or easyier system that will go through every viseme, select it and change its loop settings. Or if I need to program that myself, can anyone direct me to a starting point? I've written scripts for after effects a few times but not sure if animate works the same.

TOPICS
Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I forgot to mention, these audio files can get real long. I've tried using the "Select from multpile frames" tool but the program crashes everytime.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines