Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML5 Canvas Video Component restart

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Thank you for anyone who is able to provide some tips!!

I'm making a simple page with a button to start a video. I have that simple function working.

I would like the capability to click that button again and have the video start from the beginning again. I can only seem to use the snippets provided, such as play and pause. Nothing happens when I click the play button mid video. (probably because it's already playing).

Ultimately I am looking for the video to "go away" from my screen when I hit a custom exit button. I assume I would have to do that by animating it off the screen. I'm still a bit confused on how to animate these items since the component video doesn't use the animation timeline. (That's the part I'm figuring out next).

In the meantime, I am hoping to at least find the function to restart a video on demand. 

Thanks for your help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines