Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

html5 issues from Animate CC 2019

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Im trying to find a way to fix an issue I am having when exporting a file from the 2019 version of Animate. The same file exports without issue from Animate 2018, but would like to update the version we use in the office.

We are loading the js file using createjs. There is a timeline slider in html/js that we get the position from (int frame number). Then we use exportRoot.gotoAndPlay(position). The code then calls stage.update(). However the stage/movieclip doesnt skip to the new position, instead continues from the initial position.

2019 version also get the following console warnings for each frame, but i dont think it is relevant: Depreceated property or method Container.getNumChildren

TOPICS
Code , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know how you have your project structured, but a possibly relevant difference is that under CreateJS 1.0.0, even single-frame movieclips loop, instead of just playing once and stopping, like all previous version of Flash/Animate. To get the old behavior they must be manually stopped.

Instead of the method getNumChildren(), you now just access the property numChildren.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines