• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Huion Art Tablet not working correctly with Animate

Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am using Adobe Animate and when drawing with a Huion tablet, the stroke continues when I'm hovering slightly above my tablet. This doesn't happen for any other software at all. Are there settings I need to change or things I need to update? I've heard from some people that Huion tablets aren't compatible with Adobe Animate but I've seen posts saying otherwise. Thank you.

TOPICS
Error , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I have a Huion tablet too.

This buggy behavior used to happen to me as well in previous releases. But it seems that it's not happening anymore in the latest release.

Which version are you using? Are you able to update to the lastest release if you haven't done it already?

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for responding. I'm not sure which version I was on when I made the post but now I have updated to the latest release and I'm still having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines