Highlighted

JSAPI method to access Global Include scripts?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am writing tools to automate the conversion of FLA files from ActionScript into HTML Canvas. Many of the files have elements with references to ActionScript (.as) class files. When a file is converted, I would like the tool to link the appropriate JavaScript (.js) file as a Global Include reference.

As powerful as the JSAPI is, I haven't found a way to automate this process.  Thus the only way to do what I want is to add each ActionScript class individually by pressing "+" in the Actions panel interface and then select the file. With ten class files, in each of hundreds of files, that's a lot of clicking.

Does anyone know of a way to access these Global Include references through the JSAPI?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

JSAPI method to access Global Include scripts?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am writing tools to automate the conversion of FLA files from ActionScript into HTML Canvas. Many of the files have elements with references to ActionScript (.as) class files. When a file is converted, I would like the tool to link the appropriate JavaScript (.js) file as a Global Include reference.

As powerful as the JSAPI is, I haven't found a way to automate this process.  Thus the only way to do what I want is to add each ActionScript class individually by pressing "+" in the Actions panel interface and then select the file. With ten class files, in each of hundreds of files, that's a lot of clicking.

Does anyone know of a way to access these Global Include references through the JSAPI?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 09, 2020 0

Have something to add?