Highlighted

Lining up out of sync audio in the Animate CC timeline?

New Here ,
May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using ActionScript 3 and have several key frames that make up the image sequence of a video clip; I have now attempted to add the sound by exporting the video clip as a WAV file and importing it to the library. Back on the timeline, I have created an extra layer in preparation for the sound, however, once I drag the audio clip onto the timeline, the audio is a few seconds out of syn whenever I 'test' movie or scene.

Thanks

Hi mate,

Did you choose 'stream' as the setting for your audio?

If not from the Property Inspector drop-down in Sound > Sync, choose Stream.

Clipboard-1.png

If the file is a long one and you export audio as MP3 you will encounter progressive error that gets more prominent the further you go. Choose ADPCM with the highest quality instead (or possibly RAW).

Clipboard-1.png

Hope this helps!

NT

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lining up out of sync audio in the Animate CC timeline?

New Here ,
May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using ActionScript 3 and have several key frames that make up the image sequence of a video clip; I have now attempted to add the sound by exporting the video clip as a WAV file and importing it to the library. Back on the timeline, I have created an extra layer in preparation for the sound, however, once I drag the audio clip onto the timeline, the audio is a few seconds out of syn whenever I 'test' movie or scene.

Thanks

Hi mate,

Clipboard-1.png

If the file is a long one and you export audio as MP3 you will encounter progressive error that gets more prominent the further you go. Choose ADPCM with the highest quality instead (or possibly RAW).

Clipboard-1.png

Hope this helps!

NT

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 07, 2019 0
Guide ,
May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

Clipboard-1.png

Clipboard-1.png

Hope this helps!

NT

- Nick: Character designer and animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2019 0