Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

20200625_140402.jpg

20200625_140411.jpg

20200625_140626.jpg

   

20200625_140632.jpg

Hello guys, i have posted here before recently regarding a movie compiling error while exporting my animation, there are a number of issues with movies playing in the exported versions, both swf and mp4 versions, I get the same 3 error warning messages but i am having trouble locating them individually or whats causing them. It is quite dissapointing as i spent several months putting this together and even with the frequest test viewings during that time and also for the animatic versions i had no issues whatsoever, only right at the end once the sketch had been fully animated. I have a few screenshots of the errors messages as well as the output message, which im also quite unfamiliar with as I am still quite new to the programme. I think some of the errors may be camera related, but im not sure. The movie plays just fine on the main timeline, does this mean that the errors are fixable? Any help would be much appreciated guys, thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may want to copy and paste the messages in place of blurry photos. Lots of information cut off as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines