Highlighted

My fully updated animate crashes when i click on stroke color...

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a mac book pro MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) with mohave 10.14.5 and my animate crashes everytime I click on stroke color. What can I do...

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by PickleNick28 | Adobe Community Professional

Try updating to Catalina. Majorty of the bugs have been worked out. Also make sure your Animate is up to date. 

TOPICS
Error, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My fully updated animate crashes when i click on stroke color...

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a mac book pro MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) with mohave 10.14.5 and my animate crashes everytime I click on stroke color. What can I do...

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by PickleNick28 | Adobe Community Professional

Try updating to Catalina. Majorty of the bugs have been worked out. Also make sure your Animate is up to date. 

TOPICS
Error, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 14, 2020 0