Highlighted

Need help moving animation lines

Enthusiast ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to adjust my animation. When I have an animation that is just one simple line there's no problem. When I have moved a character more then once I can no longer reach in and take control of the movement. Is there a code or some other way to do that?

Never mind, I figured it out. You highlight the cartoon figure and then you are able to grab a portion of the wire and move it as you wnat.

TOPICS
How to, Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need help moving animation lines

Enthusiast ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to adjust my animation. When I have an animation that is just one simple line there's no problem. When I have moved a character more then once I can no longer reach in and take control of the movement. Is there a code or some other way to do that?

Never mind, I figured it out. You highlight the cartoon figure and then you are able to grab a portion of the wire and move it as you wnat.

TOPICS
How to, Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 25, 2020 0
Enthusiast ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 0