• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Preloader - Animation App Slow

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm very very...very new in Adobe Animate and I'm not a programmer of any kind so, let me tell you about a project:

I'm working on an app that is about Tales (animated) for children. Here's the thing: It has like 32 animated scenes and everytime I export it it gets really slow when I test it on the cellphone. It's like loading every frame in the moment and no matter what if it's a simple thing or it has too much motion. After the scene is complete, if I use a "play again" bottom you can see that it's seems fine, really fluently. I wanna know if any of you knows what kind of "PreLoader" can I use to load all scenes at once in the beggining. 

I was looking on google but I only find preloaders for a video or just one frame animation. I only use simple bottoms: foward, play again, menu and options (go and play "scene X" or "scene Y").

Thank you very much!

TOPICS
ActionScript , Code , How to , Import and export , Other , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

create a one frame swf with a simple splash screen and preloader animation and use that swf to load your main app using the loader class, https://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/flash/display/Loader.html#eventS...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Klad! Thank you for your answer. Though I don't understand exactly what you mean hehe I will investigate tomorrow. 

Again...thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines