• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

option choice for all files while importing multiple SVG files

Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to choose the "import each path to different layer" option just once for all files, while importing multiple vector SVG files to Animate?

It is very frustrating and time-consuming having to repeatedly choose that option for each file, especially when importing many of them.

The same problem occurs with the overwrite or not option, for those files that already exist in the library.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you give the option after shift clicking to select multiple files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I go File > Import > Import to Library, then I either Shift-Click, as you mentioned, or just drag and choose multiple SVG files containing vectors. I then get a pop-op window with three choices:

import all paths into the same layer and frame

import each path to different layer

import each path to different keyframe

The problem is I have to choose for each file, instead of being able to do so for all with just one click.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines