Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playing frames in reverse

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What i want to reverseWhat i want to reverseHey

Ive got this animation of a full body turn and i want it to still go the way it is but when it gets to the last frame then go back. Im thinking i will need to copy all the frames i have at the moment to the end of the body turn but then i dont know how to get them like switch potions in the timeline so it plays in reverse

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

What I do is select all frames/layers, click and drag while holding down the option key to dupliacte them further down the timeline. Convert the tweens to keyframes. Select the range of frames/layers again, right click and select "Reverse Frames". Now you have a mirror "image" of your initial animation.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the span of keyframes you want to reverse, right-click on them, and select Reverse Frames.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I do is select all frames/layers, click and drag while holding down the option key to dupliacte them further down the timeline. Convert the tweens to keyframes. Select the range of frames/layers again, right click and select "Reverse Frames". Now you have a mirror "image" of your initial animation.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is what I  usually do to keyframer 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines