Highlighted

Purchase Adobe Flash CS6 - possible?

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe

For a studio in The Netherlands, I have to purchase Adobe Flash CS6. They don't want to work in Animate or other newer versions. Is it still possible to purchase Adobe Flash CS6?

Thanks in advance,

Pepijn

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Colin Holgate | Adobe Community Professional

He did mention not wanting to use Animate, which might suggest they don't want an Animate CC subscription either. I don't think CS6 can be purchased on its own.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Purchase Adobe Flash CS6 - possible?

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe

For a studio in The Netherlands, I have to purchase Adobe Flash CS6. They don't want to work in Animate or other newer versions. Is it still possible to purchase Adobe Flash CS6?

Thanks in advance,

Pepijn

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Colin Holgate | Adobe Community Professional

He did mention not wanting to use Animate, which might suggest they don't want an Animate CC subscription either. I don't think CS6 can be purchased on its own.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 12, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

flash cs6 subscription is available.  it's included in the current animate cc subscription, https://creative.adobe.com/plans

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2018 0
Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like Colin said, Flash Pro CS6 is no longer being sold by Adobe. If you choose to purchase it from a third-party, weigh your options carefully, and ensure that you understand the implications of buying from one. We have heard instances of computers being adversely affected because of purchases from unscrupulous vendors.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2018 0
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And now flash cs6 is legal to crack? 

i dont cracked it

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 0
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's not legal to use a cracked version. It's also now harder to get, Adobe removed the download links for older software.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 0