Highlighted

Stage Transperancy when I double click a symbol

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe animate 19.1 build 349.

64 bit windows 10

Hi is there way to prevent the stage from going down in opacity when I double click a symbol?

Yes. Go to View menu - Preview Mode and choose Full

Best practice - assign a shortcut so that you can switch between the two most used without opening the menu.

Clipboard-1.png

This is not version specific and applies to all versions of Flash since at least 15 years ago.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Stage Transperancy when I double click a symbol

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe animate 19.1 build 349.

64 bit windows 10

Hi is there way to prevent the stage from going down in opacity when I double click a symbol?

Best practice - assign a shortcut so that you can switch between the two most used without opening the menu.

Clipboard-1.png

This is not version specific and applies to all versions of Flash since at least 15 years ago.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 26, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AS3 or HTML5?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2019 0
Guide ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clipboard-1.png

- Nick: Character designer and animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2019 1