• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sudoku

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2008 Oct 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to flash and i want to create a sudoku game. So far i have created 81 textboxes named f1,f2,f3,f4...f81.

Also i created18 arrays called rowone, rowtwo, rowthree...rownine. and then colone, coltwo, colthree...colnine.

now how would i go about checking the first box (f1) to see what values can fit in that box considering the numbers in rowone, and colone. than i want it to insert the lowest possable number and continue on to the second box (f2).

after checking itself it will have to go back and refill in the first text box with the second lowest possability if there is that number in a row or colum stoppping it. eventually it will solve itself all out.

ANY help is greatly appreciated.
TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2008 Oct 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
start with 1 and check if it's in rowone, colone or your upper left group of nine textfields. if not, that's the the smallest number that can go in that textfield. if yes, increment 1 to 2. etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines