I'm trying to convert flash files(.fla) embed with action sript2.0 to HTML5 using Adobe Animate 2020
1. Does AA2020 tool support backward compatability i.e Action script 2.0?
2. My flash source files(.fla) contains sanskrit text media. Once I import the .fla file, the pop up dialog box show the unavailability of sanskrit fonts. But even after I download the sanskrit font within the tool, the text media use the default system font. Does the adobe animate has muti-lingual text media support?
3. After .fla to HTML5 conversion, does the HTML5 will be responsive in web browsers(mobile, desktop version)?
4. Do Adobe Animate has document for coverting interactive course files to HTML5?
1. No. ActionScript 2.0 is no longer supported in Animate CC and as far as I can tell AS2 isn't even developed anymore.
2. The best I can advise you here is to make sure you're installing the exact font file/family Animate CC is asking for. This is because some font families have more than one variation being distributed over the web.
3. No. What Animate will do for you is to scale down or up your published content similarly to the resizing that is applied to videos or images. If you want a trully responsive content, you're gonna have to code it yourself.
4. There is a small guide in this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/kb/as-to-html5.html. But certainly it won't be enough. So I recommned these extra resources: Link 1, Link 2 (comment that starts with "Excellent!"), Link3.
I hope this helps.