• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline and Properties Missing, Animation Doesn’t Sync with Audio

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a few questions for a few problems I'm having trouble with. (I'm on Adobe Animate.)

I was working on an animation and when I finished, I tested it out and the audio doesn't match up. My animation relies heavily on the audio to be lined up. While reading other posts about problems similar to mine, I realized that I based off my whole animation on Event, not Stream. Is there an easy, simple to understand for dummies like me explanation of how to get the animation and audio synced up again? I think someone said that I can change the FPS, but I don't know exactly what I should do.

I'm starting to reanimate to fit the audio (Stream) because my whole animation is based off the audio (Event). If there's any way to salvage this without resyncing the whole thing, reply soon, this is sort of URGENT. Please answer as quick, easy, and as understandable as you can. Thank you!

Never mind, I gave up on it.

TOPICS
Error , How to , Missing feature , Other , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you have to use the stream property of your sound to maintain sound and timeline sync'g, or use code to sync the sound with the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines