what's a 'travel line'?
1. draw your line extend its layer to the duration of your animation
2. create a mask layer above the line's layer.
3. in the first frame of you animation create a small shape that masks nothing
4. in the last frame of your animation enlarge the shape that masks your line
5. shape tween your mask shape. (use shape hints or multiple shapes to perfect the animation)
Yes, depending on the line.... you can just draw your line on its own layer of the travel path. And then create a new layer on top of the line layer, and place a square or circle, and make it into a symbol. Then you can make that layer into a mask, by Right-Clicking the layer and selecting "Mask". Then animate the mask from left to right so it slowly reveals the travel line. You can set the pace of course by adding more time between the keyframes to slow it down. So if it is a simple travel line crossing from California to NY for example... a square could animate from the left of the stage to the center of the stage revealing the entire travel line over time.
Hope that makes sense!
Yes You Can For Complete Video have a look here Limo rentals Virginia