Highlighted

Trigger Bootstrap Accordion to Open and Close from Animate Button/Function

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't seem to find an answer to this one anywhere...

I need to trigger a Bootstrap accordion to open and close (#collapse) when buttons are clicked within an Animate HTML 5 canvas. What is the best approach to achieve this task? Any scripts or basic step-by-step help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trigger Bootstrap Accordion to Open and Close from Animate Button/Function

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't seem to find an answer to this one anywhere...

I need to trigger a Bootstrap accordion to open and close (#collapse) when buttons are clicked within an Animate HTML 5 canvas. What is the best approach to achieve this task? Any scripts or basic step-by-step help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 12, 2018 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand you right, you are trying to embed your animate file in a bootstrap document, and then use the buttons in the Animate file to trigger widgets in Bootstrap.

I don't have an answer to this question but want to make sure that your intent is captured correctly for any of the other contributors that may have an idea on how to achieve this task.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2018 0