• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unerasable drawing

Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason I have an unerasable drawing in my timeline. Here's some backstory: I was just drawing an eye on one frame but then suddenly the eye was covered in orange squares with lines connected. I tried to erase it but then I couldn't select it and delete it. It will randomly switch between layers. It cant double click it with the selection tool. I cant erase it on any layer (even when I use every kind of eraser mode). Its not a symbol. I cant highlight it and delete it. Its present throughout the whole animation. Someone please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

create a new fla and copy the items you want from your problematic fla to the new one.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

delete its layer or frame.  if there's a lock on the layer, unlock it.

if there are other items on other frames in that layer you want to keep, move the frame to another layer and then delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isnt a lock on it. And I cant move whatever frame the drawing is on because its not visible on any of them (meaning i cant click it and delete it) Although when I click the hide layers button for that layer it goes away, but then sometimes it will appear on another layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

create a new fla and copy the items you want from your problematic fla to the new one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That works.

Thanks a bunch dude

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines