• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

vectors get corrupted when i export

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i export the video i can't export it as it appears on the screen, all the hours i spent on a video wasted, it's a two minute video and no vectors are showingBaşlıksız-1.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged in with a wrong account, this is my correct account, is there a solution to this problem? it only fixes when i png the vectors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are these imported vectors or drawn with Animate? Sometimes imported vectors are grouped or have masks, strokes and gradients not fully compatible with Animate. Could you share the FLA with a file sharing service like Google Drive or WeTransfer to check more in detail?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found the issue, it's a camera bug.

Ok first off your work is amazing, as far as explainer videos go this is top tier. I can tell you spent a lot of effort making this and it shows.

So how to fix this? Just delete the camera layer and every shape and symbol will render properly, luckily you have no keyframes there so it should have zero effect on your animation.

If you have the time please report the bug here, the current built-in camera causes more problems than it solves; Adobe should take a real deep look into it and test the feature properly: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines