• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

VEIKK A30 Pen buttons not working MAC

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to recent life change I've been forced to use my mac as my computer to draw on.

My Pen from the VEIKK A30 tablet isn't working properly, the pressure is just fine but the buttons do not work, I use to have it set so that uppon clicking the button it would switch from Brush Tool to Eraser Tool in pretty much everything (it was a default setting). But ever seince I've gotten on mac Animate seems to refuse cooperating; "Pen" and "Eraser" still show up on screen to show the tablet is registering the click but nothing happens in Adobe Animate 2020.

I've treid to set custome shortcuts in the setings but Animate isn't registering those either.

How can i get it to work ?

TOPICS
Error , How to , Other , Tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have the right driver for the VEIKK A30 tablet.

https://www.veikk.com/nav/14.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I didn't have them I doubt it would even register the pen at all, but I tried reinstalling it again and still nothing..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have the download? Any way to get it to me? THe site says the website certificate expired yesterday, and won't let me in to download..... grrrr.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines