• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Noticeable biases in Firefly

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2024 May 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You describe in detail what you want to see and Firefly gives you the opposite scenario on 80 percent of the essays.  For example, say you are trying to illustrate a May/September romance with "a mixed couple".  The older guy is Black and sigficantly shorter than the other guy in your prompt. But Firely ignores the given details and insists the other older guy is White and also the taller of the two...What is going on here? I feel I am wasting so many credits being told what I really need to see by Ai.. crazy stuff! Can't make this up.

I have run into similar issues with Firefly and community warnings. There seems to be a much higher tolerance for heteronormative expressions of sensuality and itimacy than with other groups, still. 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @M33837310g5hb ,

Thanks for your message. I am sorry you are having these prompting issues.

The best advice I can give you is to state specifically what you want. "Mixed couple" is a very ambiguous phrase and since the model generates images based on probabilities, it leaves a lot to chance. "Short older black man", "tall younger caucasian man", etc.

This document might help you construct promts that are more likely to generate what you want: Writing effective prompts 

Good luck,

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My explanation was general but my prompts are not. I write very detailed prompts. The way I write my prompts is not the issue here. Biases are the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
May 19, 2024 May 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @M33837310g5hb,

Can you please share one of these prompts?

Thanks,

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate