• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading issue

Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2024 Sep 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the following issue. When I upload images to the "new" folder, sometimes after fully attributing them, the green circle does not appear underneath, and it stays red. This happens when the images have been stored in the "new" folder for some time, typically longer than two or three days. If I delete the image from the folder and re-upload it, then attribute it the same way, the green circle appears, and I can submit it for review. Is there a way to avoid the need to re-upload the images?

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
8 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe someone here had a similar issue. So let's say it's a bug. Why do you wait a couple of days before submitting the assets immediately after you have filled everything out properly and the button is green?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am busy with many activities and sometimes I leave uploaded images up to when it is a good time for me to add keywords and titles. On top of it, it happens when part of the same set has been already done and is in "in review" folder. In this case I have to go back and analyze which images from the folder in my computer I have to upload again. It's very inconvenient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fair enough. In any case, it sounds like a bug only you and one other (at least so far) are experiencing. It would be nice if the two of you could discover a common denominator (what operating system, what version, what browser, etc.). But unless the other contributor chimes in, I'm not sure how that could be arranged. Is it a server side issue? A local issue? Difficult to say. Are you using Photoshop? If it's a matter of finding the time to add keywords and titles, I'd do it this way:

When you can devote some time to it, open a file in Photoshop. Select File...File info... and under Description, add your title. Under Keywords, add your keywords. Save the file.

Repeat this until all the files you wish to submit are titled and keyworded within Photoshop. Submit them, and the information you entered should populate automatically under Title and Keywords after they are uploaded. You may have to rearrange the keywords in order of importance. Then submit your assets immediately for review.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! In another browser this situation is displayed the same way. It is clear that I will have to reckon with this bug until it is fixed. I do not see how to pass this information to the developers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm not sure where you'd report the bug you're experiencing other than here. By the way, about the process I use regarding the titles and keywords. All my assets need some degree of editing, so I make the titling and keywording within Photoshop just another step in the editing process. So when it's time to submit, all the painful work is basically done, other than adding a few more keywords suggested by the bot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,