• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Form Not Picking up Styling

Engaged ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey All it seems no matter what I do forms are not picking up my styling. If I use a bc for inject it into my page it looks like crap. First and only BC thing I have used. Everything else was done with HTML CSS and JS. I am trying to integrate my site to BC so I can take advantage of the analytics and the other bonuses like web apps and such. Any Ideas short of me posting all the code. I was thinking maybe there is a setting I missed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Well to answer your question, I realize now, no thank you.  I thought I ws but under further inspection I guess I wasn't somehow! Looking to long at the same thing i guess .

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you supply a link? Are you applying the CSS to the forms?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well to answer your question, I realize now, no thank you.  I thought I ws but under further inspection I guess I wasn't somehow! Looking to long at the same thing i guess .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines