• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Has anyone had success with installing Google's newer Universal Analytics?

Engaged ,
Apr 06, 2014 Apr 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Universal Analytics is a little newer so I hope that someone has tried working with this. This is not the original form of analytics; i dont need help with that.

I've the js code into the main template that all of my pages use. I used google's tag manager to check whether or not the code was correctly installed and the tag manager says that it is.

However, google's analytics page says that it is not correctly installed and so it does not provide any universal anaytics data such as real time monitoring.

I know that this could be a problem on google's side, but I wanted to ask here just in case someone has come across this problem.

Thanks in advance.

oh, and the site i am working on is Here

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Aug 10, 2014 Aug 10, 2014

I figured it out. Made a tutorial: How To Set Up Google Analytics In Adobe Muse just follow that link

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Aug 10, 2014 Aug 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out. Made a tutorial: How To Set Up Google Analytics In Adobe Muse just follow that link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2015 Dec 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

great tutorial! Have you tried the same for Adobe DPS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines