• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi I am using Adobe Business Catalyst to edit a website created in adobe muse and when I go to log in and select the website i have created it comes up with an error "Not Found. The requested URL /Admin/Index2.aspx was not found on this server". The websi

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am using Adobe Business Catalyst to edit a website created in adobe muse and when I go to log in and select the website i have created it comes up with an error "Not Found. The requested URL /Admin/Index2.aspx was not found on this server". The website is hosted through a different site. How to i get into the Adobe Business Catalyst to edit the website?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the url you have mentioned , it seems you have made changes to page name in page properties for home page.

Please check the index page (home page) , page should be index.html for the home page.

If still same issue , post the site url and we will investigate.

Thanks,

Sanjit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The page properties for the home page says 'index.html'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

site url ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is because you have not pointed the domain to your site hosted on BC server. The domain is not pointing to BC server.

Please redelagate the domain to BC : https://helpx.adobe.com/business-catalyst/using/change-site-domain.html

Meanwhile you can use system url for login to admin dashboard : http://hawkesburyhypnotherapy.businesscatalyst.com/Admin

Thanks,

Sanjit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The website is hosted through Discount Domain Name Services. I have to log into Adobe Business Catalyst by using the Muse site, otherwise it doesn't let me access it. All the servers provided by Adobe Business Catalyst have already been added to Discount Domain Name Services for hosting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you try to login using the system url ? does it work ?

Also , DNS lookup does not show any BC server added to your domain : http://prntscr.com/9rwpam

Thanks,

Sanjit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can log in to the web hosting site, just not Adobe Business Catalyst unless I do it directly from the Adobe Muse site and going to File -> Manage Business Catalyst Site. I believe when I rang Discount Domain Name Services late last year, they told me that something couldn't be changed otherwise the clients emails wouldn't work anymore - not sure if that is linked to this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can keep the email services external and still point the domain to BC, or you can add the domain as external , add A record for BC through Discount Domain Name Services which would keep all the associated records on registrar end but will point to your site in BC.

http://docs.businesscatalyst.com/user-manual/site-settings/site-domains/add-a-domain-name-to-your-si...

Thanks,

Sanjit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines