• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Modifying {tag-browsepanel}

Engaged ,
May 26, 2012 May 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know where you can modify the browse panel? I used the tag browse panel in my online shop for better customer navigation but the prices are way to high... The prices go up to 1000 dollars but the most expensive thing i have is 250 so the top 750 values are being wasted and will never be used... What I would like to do is change it so the highest value is 250 and thus spread out my products much more in the browse panel... Thanks for any help

TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 26, 2012 May 26, 2012

Under eCommerce go to your catalog. Under the "More options" Bit you will see some paramaters which define what the browse panel ranges will be. You will need to do this for each catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2012 May 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under eCommerce go to your catalog. Under the "More options" Bit you will see some paramaters which define what the browse panel ranges will be. You will need to do this for each catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 28, 2012 May 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for all your help Liam you Rock Rock man!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 14, 2012 Aug 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't mind, I have a couple of questions about the browsepanel.

Is there anyway to change the text within the module? (Ex: dropping the Sub Catalogs subhead)

If so, can I delete the numbers behind the catalogs? (client doesn't want to see inventory)

Thanks

Chuck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 16, 2012 Aug 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chuck,

Have you looked at hiding these with CSS and some jQuery?

Cheers,

-mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 16, 2012 Aug 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually Mario, no I haven't. Frankly, that's a little outside my knowledgebase. However, we found an option for putting something else in that area that the client will agree with. But thanks anyway!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 21, 2012 Aug 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mario,

After reading your reply, I did some research and ended up altering the CSS to display:none on the appropriate stylesheet. Worked like a charm. Thanks for the hint!

Chuck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines