• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SSL Certificate Pricing Question

Contributor ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was wondering if the $80 SSL Certificate add on is for all the sites I have hosted on BC or does it just cover 1 site?  For example, if I have 5 different sites hosted for various clients on BC, I was under the impression the $80 covered all of the sites. But I purchased a certificate and added it to my site, then went to add it to another site I maintain for another client and it said I had to purchase another one. 

Annette

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Hi Annette,

No where does it say it is a one time purchase for all sites. It comes with the Platinum plan and you have to purchase it PER SITE.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Annette,

No where does it say it is a one time purchase for all sites. It comes with the Platinum plan and you have to purchase it PER SITE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m sorry, I guess I was going off if this article frim BC , point #3,  thinking it mea any domain in my account. Thanks for clarifying.

1. Add the SSL certificate for as many domains as you need, from the Site Domains panel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any domain for that hosting.

So you have a BC site, if you had 5 domains it covers all domains in that. Not across the board.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Liam any plans from Adobe BC to give at least one free SSL for the main domain for Premium Partners? those one that did spend the money to be partners originally?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does. A full partner account has the SSL enabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe you referring to the xxx.worldsecuresystem.com  but not the "re-brand"  domain, there is no SSL for our chosen domain, if I am wrong how do I get the SSL certificate for my partner domain?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See link below for details.  You will need a purchased domain name.

HTTPS - add a SSL certificate to your site

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2017 Dec 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Nancy, I already have 2 domains on my partner premium site, one of witch has been there since I purchase the partner program in 2011. In brief  the question was if a SSL certificate was available at no extra cost to Premium partners. Because it appears that is asking me to do an "upgrade" (?) or simply it looks it will take me to purchase one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not what was being asked Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that was true then this would not work:
BC Heroes

If you feel there is an issue you need to contact BC directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines