Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WebMail--- Good-Bad?

Engaged ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Everyone,

I am wondering if everyone directs their clients to use Webmail through BC or do you have them use a different source for email management?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give them the option for both. If they don't have outlook or something similar they can access their email from the web.

Same as if it were Yahoo or Gmail really! Generally if they already use outlook they would want to keep using that app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply! So you just route everything to Outlook? They are worried they will run into problems with sending or receiving to many emails in a day or hour. They have been having those issues now with their current supplier. Really that is my question. Is there any info on that I couldn't find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your talking about up time, there hasn't been an issue that i'm aware off. The clients we do have that use the BC email system seem to be doing just fine. To be honest i'm not a technical email expert so I cant guarantee anything however someone on here might be able to let you know if they have come up against any issues. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks that is all I really wanted to know. They pay for an email client now and I think they should save the money and use BC but only if others think it's good enough. I have never used it either. So you info is very helpful thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello all,

We have a client looking to move off of BC, but I have questions about if they are able to keep their email on BC.

If the domain is registered at XYZregistrar and I currently point my DNS to the BC account for website and email.... how can I keep the current email with BC but point my a records to a new test site on a different host?

Meaning - I want to keep BC for my email accounts, but I want to have a new site on different hosting.

Is this possible, if so, how?

1) Can I keep my DNS as is, but create a new A record in the BC settings?

2) Can I point my DNS to BC while also pointing my A record to the new host from my domain provider?

Appreciate your time,

C

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines