• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Enhance Details broken - All-black preview and final render

LEGEND ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was super excited about the new Enhance Details feature rolling out today.  However, something about it refuses to work for me.  When I select the feature on an image, the preview pane only shows a completely black pane on the "Enhanced" version.  Furthermore, when I click the "Enhance" button, processor and GPU rev up and the progress bar moves, but ultimately it only renders a completely black DNG.  This seems to happen on any photo in my collection.  I have verified that I am updated to the correct version of windows, and that I am working on a CR2 RAW file.  Screenshots:

Image is not available

Image is not available

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019
From what I can tell so far, we're not dealing with a driver issue, though it seems to affect NVIDIA cards mostly (however not exclusively).

To help with our investigations, we'd like to collect some DXDiag logs. 

Here are some instructions:
Use the DirectX Diagnostic tool that comes with Windows called dxdiag. 

Basic instructions:

1. Use the Run command from the Start menu (Winkey + R)
  2. Type dxdiag and press Enter
  3. A small dialog will appear on the screen with some info.  If you press the Save All Informa

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 235 Replies 235
235 Comments
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kind of like a Windows Insider except you get to pay.(in more ways than one)

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mark, if you are a CIO you should know that this is cutting edge tech that is very hardware dependent and no one has the budget to check every version of possible hardware out there. It broke and it is a disappointment it doesn't work at release for me, but I still excited to see what else they can do with machine learning platform Apple and Microsoft literally just released to the public.

It's not like they broke an existing feature or messed up my catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Richard, I can't thank you enough for your condescending lecture. So let me return the favor. This is supposed to be a forum where we openly discuss problems and issues that we experience as customers.

If you want to be a shill for Adobe, I suggest you go to their website to do so. Again, I'm going to state that this is a very poor release that Adobe has failed on so many different hardware platforms, OS levels, and cameras.

Have a lovely day Richard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, lol. You need to calm down on this Adobe controlled site.

Hope Adobe has this fixed soon. I'd really like to try it on some city photos I have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I recommended is that you take a look at your lecturing tone of voice.

And I hope they fix it soon as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You were just literally lecturing Adobe with a nasty tone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I have every right to; they're a corporation. I'm a customer. They need to listen to every customer's feedback whether critical or complimentary.

Just which university did you get your PhD in customer relations from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mark, what do you want? A personal letter with an excuse, just for you? It already became clear a week ago that this feature is not yet as stable as it should be. I'm sure Adobe is very aware of this. So please stop spamming this forum unless there's anything useful to contribute to help fix the issue. It's kinda annoying to receive an update email every time you keep on ranting about this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Keep chasing the good light."  Well said.  I've yet to software from anywhere that's any good at making or replacing missing or bad pixels. Good pixels only come from good light.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

back to DCRAW for XTRANS files

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gtx 1080 maxq  same issue and even worst if i do not desable the graphic card the lightroom classic goes directly to the crash screen , how come we are use as guinea pig, if the product get release it should work

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i would not update ,since i did lightroom classic cc and lightroom both stop working and goes straight to to crash screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for posting this solution! This worked really well for me also. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well i use the ddu driver removal program in safe mode and install the latest nvidea driver 419.17 and now everything seem to work properly 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2019 Feb 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installed latest Nvidia driver 417.19 and restarted but no joy yet. Sent updated dxdiag to Pete. Agree this is "nice to have", so I'm ok with waiting until this is fixed. Wasn't expecting this anyway. 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also get a black image: 

Lightroom Classic-Version: 8.2 [ 1204643 ]
Lizenz: Creative Cloud
Spracheinstellung: de
Betriebssystem: Windows 10 - Home Premium Edition
Version: 10.0.17763
Anwendungsarchitektur: x64
Systemarchitektur: x64
Anzahl logischer Prozessoren: 8
Prozessorgeschwindigkeit: 2,9 GHz
Integrierter Speicher: 8151,0 MB
Für Lightroom verfügbarer phys. Speicher: 8151,0 MB
Von Lightroom verwendeter phys. Speicher: 2654,8 MB (32,5%)
Von Lightroom verwendeter virtueller Speicher: 3221,7 MB
Anzahl GDI-Objekte: 745
Anzahl BENUTZER-Objekte: 3376
Anzahl Prozess-Handles: 2891
Cache-Speichergröße: 305,1MB
Interne Camera Raw-Version: 11.2 [ 134 ]
Maximale Anzahl Threads, die Camera Raw verwendet: 5
Camera Raw SIMD-Optimierung: SSE2
Virtueller Speicher in Camera Raw: 1376MB / 4075MB (33%)
Physischer Speicher in Camera Raw: 1381MB / 8151MB (16%)
DPI-Einstellung des Systems: 96 DPI
Desktop-Komposition aktiviert: Ja
Monitore/Anzeigegeräte: 1) 1920x1080
Eingabetypen: Multitouch: Nein, integrierte Toucheingabe: Nein, integrierter Stift: Nein, externe Toucheingabe: Nein, externer Stift: Nein, Tastatur: Nein

Informationen zum Grafikprozessor: 
DirectX: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 (23.21.13.8813)

Anwendungsordner: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
Bibliothekspfad: D:\Bilder\Lightroom\All Pictures\Bilder\Bilder-2-2.lrcat
Einstellungen-Ordner: C:\Users\Chrigi\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom

Installierte Zusatzmodule: 
1) AdobeStock

Config.lua-Flags: None

Adapter Nr. 1: Anbieter : 10de
Gerät : e24
Subsystem : 83d10de
Version : a1
Grafikspeicher : 979
Adapter Nr. 2: Anbieter : 1414
Gerät : 8c
Subsystem : 0
Version : 0
Grafikspeicher : 0
AudioDeviceIOBlockSize: 1024
AudioDeviceName: Lautsprecher (Realtek High Definition Audio)
AudioDeviceNumberOfChannels: 2
AudioDeviceSampleRate: 48000
Build: 12.1x4
Direct2DEnabled: false
GL_ACCUM_ALPHA_BITS: 16
GL_ACCUM_BLUE_BITS: 16
GL_ACCUM_GREEN_BITS: 16
GL_ACCUM_RED_BITS: 16
GL_ALPHA_BITS: 0
GL_BLUE_BITS: 8
GL_DEPTH_BITS: 24
GL_GREEN_BITS: 8
GL_MAX_3D_TEXTURE_SIZE: 2048
GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE: 16384
GL_MAX_TEXTURE_UNITS: 4
GL_MAX_VIEWPORT_DIMS: 16384,16384
GL_RED_BITS: 8
GL_RENDERER: GeForce GTX 460/PCIe/SSE2
GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION: 4.60 NVIDIA
GL_STENCIL_BITS: 8
GL_VENDOR: NVIDIA Corporation
GL_VERSION: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 388.13
GPUDeviceEnabled: false
OGLEnabled: true
GL_EXTENSIONS: GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays GL_ARB_base_instance GL_ARB_blend_func_extended GL_ARB_buffer_storage GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object GL_ARB_clear_texture GL_ARB_clip_control GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_compatibility GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage GL_ARB_conservative_depth GL_ARB_compute_shader GL_ARB_compute_variable_group_size GL_ARB_conditional_render_inverted GL_ARB_copy_buffer GL_ARB_copy_image GL_ARB_cull_distance GL_ARB_debug_output GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_derivative_control GL_ARB_direct_state_access GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend GL_ARB_draw_indirect GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_1_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_2_compatibility GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_ARB_geometry_shader4 GL_ARB_get_program_binary GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image GL_ARB_gl_spirv GL_ARB_gpu_shader5 GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64 GL_ARB_gpu_shader_int64 GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_indirect_parameters GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_internalformat_query GL_ARB_internalformat_query2 GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment GL_ARB_map_buffer_range GL_ARB_multi_bind GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_occlusion_query2 GL_ARB_parallel_shader_compile GL_ARB_pipeline_statistics_query GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_polygon_offset_clamp GL_ARB_program_interface_query GL_ARB_provoking_vertex GL_ARB_query_buffer_object GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_ARB_robustness GL_ARB_sample_shading GL_ARB_sampler_objects GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counter_ops GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding GL_ARB_shader_draw_parameters GL_ARB_shader_group_vote GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store GL_ARB_shader_image_size GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_precision GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object GL_ARB_shader_subroutine GL_ARB_shader_texture_image_samples GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack GL_ARB_shading_language_include GL_ARB_shading_language_packing GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_sparse_buffer GL_ARB_sparse_texture GL_ARB_spirv_extensions GL_ARB_stencil_texturing GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_tessellation_shader GL_ARB_texture_barrier GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32 GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_gather GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_multisample GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_texture_query_levels GL_ARB_texture_query_lod GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui GL_ARB_texture_stencil8 GL_ARB_texture_storage GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample GL_ARB_texture_swizzle GL_ARB_texture_view GL_ARB_timer_query GL_ARB_transform_feedback2 GL_ARB_transform_feedback3 GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced GL_ARB_transform_feedback_overflow_query GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_ARB_vertex_array_object GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev GL_ARB_viewport_array GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ATI_draw_buffers GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_S3_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_bindable_uniform GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_Cg_shader GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test GL_EXT_direct_state_access GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_instanced GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXTX_framebuffer_mixed_formats GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_point_parameters GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp GL_EXT_provoking_vertex GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_shader_image_load_store GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_texture3D GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_cube_map GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_texture_lod GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_texture_object GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_EXT_texture_storage GL_EXT_texture_swizzle GL_EXT_timer_query GL_EXT_transform_feedback2 GL_EXT_vertex_array GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra GL_EXT_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_EXT_window_rectangles GL_EXT_import_sync_object GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_KHR_context_flush_control GL_KHR_debug GL_KHR_parallel_shader_compile GL_KHR_no_error GL_KHR_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_KHR_robustness GL_KTX_buffer_region GL_NV_alpha_to_coverage_dither_control GL_NV_bindless_multi_draw_indirect GL_NV_bindless_multi_draw_indirect_count GL_NV_blend_equation_advanced GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_command_list GL_NV_compute_program5 GL_NV_conditional_render GL_NV_copy_depth_to_color GL_NV_copy_image GL_NV_depth_buffer_float GL_NV_depth_clamp GL_NV_draw_texture GL_NV_ES1_1_compatibility GL_NV_ES3_1_compatibility GL_NV_explicit_multisample GL_NV_fence GL_NV_float_buffer GL_NV_fog_distance GL_NV_fragment_program GL_NV_fragment_program_option GL_NV_fragment_program2 GL_NV_framebuffer_multisample_coverage GL_NV_geometry_shader4 GL_NV_gpu_program4 GL_NV_internalformat_sample_query GL_NV_gpu_program4_1 GL_NV_gpu_program5 GL_NV_gpu_program5_mem_extended GL_NV_gpu_program_fp64 GL_NV_gpu_shader5 GL_NV_half_float GL_NV_light_max_exponent GL_NV_multisample_coverage GL_NV_multisample_filter_hint GL_NV_occlusion_query GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object2 GL_NV_path_rendering GL_NV_pixel_data_range GL_NV_point_sprite GL_NV_primitive_restart GL_NV_query_resource GL_NV_query_resource_tag GL_NV_register_combiners GL_NV_register_combiners2 GL_NV_shader_atomic_counters GL_NV_shader_atomic_float GL_NV_shader_buffer_load GL_NV_shader_storage_buffer_object GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_texture_barrier GL_NV_texture_compression_vtc GL_NV_texture_env_combine4 GL_NV_texture_multisample GL_NV_texture_rectangle GL_NV_texture_rectangle_compressed GL_NV_texture_shader GL_NV_texture_shader2 GL_NV_texture_shader3 GL_NV_transform_feedback GL_NV_transform_feedback2 GL_NV_uniform_buffer_unified_memory GL_NV_vertex_array_range GL_NV_vertex_array_range2 GL_NV_vertex_attrib_integer_64bit GL_NV_vertex_buffer_unified_memory GL_NV_vertex_program GL_NV_vertex_program1_1 GL_NV_vertex_program2 GL_NV_vertex_program2_option GL_NV_vertex_program3 GL_NVX_conditional_render GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info GL_NVX_multigpu_info GL_NV_shader_thread_group GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_SGIX_depth_texture GL_SGIX_shadow GL_SUN_slice_accum GL_WIN_swap_hint WGL_EXT_swap_control

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue Surface Pro Gen 5 with core i7 and intel HD graphics

------------------
System Information
------------------
      Time of this report: 3/2/2019, 10:51:22
             Machine name: DESKTOP-R4IHQEJ
               Machine Id: {A77D9C90-F869-4B02-B6BC-C5261FD82ED2}
         Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 17763) (17763.rs5_release.180914-1434)
                 Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
      System Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
             System Model: Surface Pro
                     BIOS: 234.2291.769 (type: UEFI)
                Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7660U CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
                   Memory: 16384MB RAM
      Available OS Memory: 16310MB RAM
                Page File: 12319MB used, 6933MB available
              Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
          DirectX Version: DirectX 12
      DX Setup Parameters: Not found
         User DPI Setting: 192 DPI (200 percent)
       System DPI Setting: 192 DPI (200 percent)
          DWM DPI Scaling: UnKnown
                 Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
           DxDiag Version: 10.00.17763.0001 64bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
      Display Tab 1: No problems found.
        Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
          Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
           Card name: Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics 640
        Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
           Chip type: Intel(R) Iris(R) Graphics Family
            DAC type: Internal
         Device Type: Full Device (POST)
          Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5926&SUBSYS_00261414&REV_06
       Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] 
 Device Problem Code: No Problem
 Driver Problem Code: Unknown
      Display Memory: 8282 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 128 MB
       Shared Memory: 8154 MB
        Current Mode: 2736 x 1824 (32 bit) (59Hz)
         HDR Support: Not Supported
    Display Topology: Internal
 Display Color Space: DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709
     Color Primaries: Red(0.639648,0.330078), Green(0.299805,0.599609), Blue(0.150391,0.059570), White Point(0.313477,0.329102)
   Display Luminance: Min Luminance = 0.500000, Max Luminance = 270.000000, MaxFullFrameLuminance = 270.000000
        Monitor Name: Surface Display
       Monitor Model: unknown
          Monitor Id: LGD0555
         Native Mode: 2736 x 1824(p) (59.959Hz)
         Output Type: Internal
Monitor Capabilities: HDR Not Supported
Display Pixel Format: DISPLAYCONFIG_PIXELFORMAT_32BPP
      Advanced Color: Not Supported
         Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\64kb6136.inf_amd64_d88139b612ce4eaf\igdumdim64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\64kb6136.inf_amd64_d88139b612ce4eaf\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\64kb6136.inf_amd64_d88139b612ce4eaf\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\64kb6136.inf_amd64_d88139b612ce4eaf\igd12umd64.dll
 Driver File Version: 24.20.0100.6136 (English)
      Driver Version: 24.20.100.6136
         DDI Version: 12
      Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1
        Driver Model: WDDM 2.4
 Graphics Preemption: Triangle
  Compute Preemption: Thread
            Miracast: Supported
 Hybrid Graphics GPU: Integrated
      Power P-states: Not Supported
      Virtualization: Paravirtualization 
          Block List: No Blocks
  Catalog Attributes: Universal:False Declarative:False 
   Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 5/24/2018 5:00:00 PM, 2035160 bytes
         WHQL Logo'd: Yes
     WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown
   Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-1A66-11CF-5C60-4220BDC2D535}
           Vendor ID: 0x8086
           Device ID: 0x5926
           SubSys ID: 0x00261414
         Revision ID: 0x0006
  Driver Strong Name: oem23.inf:5f63e534fc3bd056:iKBLD_w10_DS:24.20.100.6136:pci\ven_8086&dev_5926&subsys_00261414
      Rank Of Driver: 00D10001
         Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_C 
         DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD  DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT  DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010  DXVA2_ModeWMV9_IDCT  DXVA2_ModeVC1_IDCT  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Multiview_NoFGT  DXVA2_ModeVP8_VLD  DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main  DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10  DXVA2_ModeVP9_VLD_Profile0  DXVA2_ModeVP9_VLD_10bit_Profile2  
   Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering 
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend 
                     {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering 
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend 
                     {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering 
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend 
                     {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering 
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend 
                     {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering 
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend 
                     {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering 
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend 
                     {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering 
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend 
                     {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering 
                     {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch 
                     {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend 
        D3D9 Overlay: Supported
             DXVA-HD: Supported
        DDraw Status: Enabled
          D3D Status: Enabled
          AGP Status: Enabled
       MPO MaxPlanes: 3
            MPO Caps: RGB,YUV,BILINEAR,HIGH_FILTER,STRETCH_YUV,STRETCH_RGB,IMMEDIATE,HDR (MPO3)
         MPO Stretch: 5.000X - 0.334X
     MPO Media Hints: colorspace Conversion 
         MPO Formats: NV12,YUY2,R16G16B16A16_FLOAT,R10G10B10A2_UNORM,R8G8B8A8_UNORM,B8G8R8A8_UNORM
    PanelFitter Caps: RGB,YUV,BILINEAR,HIGH_FILTER,STRETCH_YUV,STRETCH_RGB,IMMEDIATE,HDR (MPO3)
 PanelFitter Stretch: 5.000X - 0.334X

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
            Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio(SST))
 Default Sound Playback: Yes
 Default Voice Playback: Yes
            Hardware ID: INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0298&SUBSYS_10EC10CC&REV_1001
        Manufacturer ID: 1
             Product ID: 100
                   Type: WDM
            Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
         Driver Version: 6.00.0001.8242 (English)
            WHQL Logo'd: Yes
          Date and Size: 3/28/2018 12:00:00 AM, 5911488 bytes
            Other Files: 
        Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
         HW Accel Level: Basic
              Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
              HW Memory: 0
       Voice Management: No
 EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
   I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
            Description: Microphone Array (Realtek High Definition Audio(SST))
  Default Sound Capture: Yes
  Default Voice Capture: Yes
            Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
         Driver Version: 6.00.0001.8242 (English)
          Date and Size: 3/28/2018 01:52:56, 5911488 bytes
              Cap Flags: 0x1
           Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

---------------------
Video Capture Devices
Number of Devices: 4
---------------------
           FriendlyName: Microsoft Camera Front
               Category: Camera
           SymbolicLink: \\?\display#int3470#4&2e02b419&0&uid13424#{e5323777-f976-4f5b-9b55-b94699c46e44}\{bf89b5a5-61f7-4127-a279-e187013d7caf}
               Rotation: 0
             HardwareID: VIDEO\VEN_8086&DEV_5926&SUBSYS_00261414&REV_06&INT3470,VIDEO\VEN_8086&DEV_5926&SUBSYS_00261414&INT3470,VIDEO\VEN_8086&DEV_5926&INT3470,VIDEO\INT3470
             DriverDesc: Intel(R) AVStream Camera 2500
         DriverProvider: Intel
          DriverVersion: 30.15063.6.6082
      DriverDateEnglish: 2/27/2018 00:00:00
    DriverDateLocalized: 2/27/2018 12:00:00 AM
                Service: iacamera64
                  Class: Camera
          DevNodeStatus: 180200A[DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]
            ContainerId: {00000000-0000-0000-FFFF-FFFFFFFFFFFF}
            ProblemCode: No Problem
  BusReportedDeviceDesc: ISP Camera Device
                 Parent: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5926&SUBSYS_00261414&REV_06\3&11583659&0&10
      DriverProblemDesc: n/a
           UpperFilters: n/a
           LowerFilters: n/a
                  Stack: \Driver\ksthunk,\Driver\iacamera64,\Driver\igfx
      ContainerCategory: n/a
          SensorGroupID: {55B26476-C5C9-4BA8-8559-73D905E1F40E}
                   MFT0: {5CDB3151-134C-4622-8E44-FAA9158D2F4C}
                   DMFT: n/a
    CustomCaptureSource: n/a
  DependentStillCapture: n/a
     EnablePlatformDMFT: n/a
              DMFTChain: n/a
 EnableDshowRedirection: n/a
     FrameServerEnabled: n/a
        AnalogProviders: n/a
             ProfileIDs: {B4894D81-62B7-4EEC-8740-80658C4A9D3E},0;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},0;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},1;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},2;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},3;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},4;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},5;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},6;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},7;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},8;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},9;{32440725-961B-4CA3-B5B2-854E719D9E1B},0;{32440725-961B-4CA3-B5B2-854E719D9E1B},1;{32440725-961B-4CA3-B5B2-854E719D9E1B},2;{32440725-961B-4CA3-B5B2-854E719D9E1B},3;{32440725-961B-4CA3-B5B2-854E719D9E1B},4;{32440725-961B-4CA3-B5B2-854E719D9E1B},5;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},0;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},1;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},2;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},3;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},4;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},5;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},6;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},7;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},0;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},1;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},2;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},3;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},4;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},5;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},6;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},7;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},8;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},9;{02399D9D-4EE8-49BA-BC07-5FF156531413},0;{02399D9D-4EE8-49BA-BC07-5FF156531413},1;{02399D9D-4EE8-49BA-BC07-5FF156531413},2;{02399D9D-4EE8-49BA-BC07-5FF156531413},3;{02399D9D-4EE8-49BA-BC07-5FF156531413},4;{02399D9D-4EE8-49BA-BC07-5FF156531413},5;{81361B22-700B-4546-A2D4-C52E907BFC27},0;{81361B22-700B-4546-A2D4-C52E907BFC27},1

FriendlyName: Microsoft Camera Rear
               Category: Camera
           SymbolicLink: \\?\display#int3470#4&2e02b419&0&uid13424#{e5323777-f976-4f5b-9b55-b94699c46e44}\{7c9bbcea-909c-47b3-8cf9-2aa8237e1d4b}
             HardwareID: VIDEO\VEN_8086&DEV_5926&SUBSYS_00261414&REV_06&INT3470,VIDEO\VEN_8086&DEV_5926&SUBSYS_00261414&INT3470,VIDEO\VEN_8086&DEV_5926&INT3470,VIDEO\INT3470
          DevNodeStatus: 180200A[DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]
          SensorGroupID: n/a
             ProfileIDs: {B4894D81-62B7-4EEC-8740-80658C4A9D3E},0;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},0;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},1;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},2;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},3;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},4;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},5;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},6;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},7;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},8;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},9;{32440725-961B-4CA3-B5B2-854E719D9E1B},0;{32440725-961B-4CA3-B5B2-854E719D9E1B},1;{32440725-961B-4CA3-B5B2-854E719D9E1B},2;{32440725-961B-4CA3-B5B2-854E719D9E1B},3;{32440725-961B-4CA3-B5B2-854E719D9E1B},4;{32440725-961B-4CA3-B5B2-854E719D9E1B},5;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},0;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},1;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},2;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},3;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},4;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},5;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},6;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},7;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},0;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},1;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},2;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},3;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},4;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},5;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},6;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},7;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},8;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},9;{02399D9D-4EE8-49BA-BC07-5FF156531413},0;{02399D9D-4EE8-49BA-BC07-5FF156531413},1;{02399D9D-4EE8-49BA-BC07-5FF156531413},2;{02399D9D-4EE8-49BA-BC07-5FF156531413},3;{02399D9D-4EE8-49BA-BC07-5FF156531413},4;{02399D9D-4EE8-49BA-BC07-5FF156531413},5

FriendlyName: Microsoft IR Camera Front
               Category: Sensor
           SymbolicLink: \\?\display#int3470#4&2e02b419&0&uid13424#{24e552d7-6523-47f7-a647-d3465bf1f5ca}\{6dfb8449-47e0-42d3-9e24-f13f2852a376}
          SensorGroupID: {55B26476-C5C9-4BA8-8559-73D905E1F40E}
             ProfileIDs: n/a

FriendlyName: IntelIRCameraSensorGroup
               Category: Sensor Group
           SymbolicLink: \\?\swd#sgdevapi#a81749d2948f63324b2887b3ae1b8c7290f0f82d494aaf701d29041a5dd9a0db#{669c7214-0a88-4311-a7f3-4e79820e33bd}\a81749d2948f63324b2887b3ae1b8c7290f0f82d494aaf701d29041a5dd9a0db
    DeviceSymbolicLinks: \\?\DISPLAY#INT3470#4&2e02b419&0&UID13424#{e5323777-f976-4f5b-9b55-b94699c46e44}\{bf89b5a5-61f7-4127-a279-e187013d7caf},\\?\DISPLAY#INT3470#4&2e02b419&0&UID13424#{24e552d7-6523-47f7-a647-d3465bf1f5ca}\{6dfb8449-47e0-42d3-9e24-f13f2852a376}
             ProfileIDs: {B4894D81-62B7-4EEC-8740-80658C4A9D3E},0;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},0;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},1;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},2;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},3;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},4;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},5;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},6;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},7;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},8;{A0E517E8-8F8C-4F6F-9A57-46FC2F647EC0},9;{32440725-961B-4CA3-B5B2-854E719D9E1B},0;{32440725-961B-4CA3-B5B2-854E719D9E1B},1;{32440725-961B-4CA3-B5B2-854E719D9E1B},2;{32440725-961B-4CA3-B5B2-854E719D9E1B},3;{32440725-961B-4CA3-B5B2-854E719D9E1B},4;{32440725-961B-4CA3-B5B2-854E719D9E1B},5;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},0;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},1;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},2;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},3;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},4;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},5;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},6;{6B52B017-42C7-4A21-BFE3-23F009149887},7;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},0;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},1;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},2;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},3;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},4;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},5;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},6;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},7;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},8;{C5444A88-E1BF-4597-B2DD-9E1EAD864BB8},9;{02399D9D-4EE8-49BA-BC07-5FF156531413},0;{02399D9D-4EE8-49BA-BC07-5FF156531413},1;{02399D9D-4EE8-49BA-BC07-5FF156531413},2;{02399D9D-4EE8-49BA-BC07-5FF156531413},3;{02399D9D-4EE8-49BA-BC07-5FF156531413},4;{02399D9D-4EE8-49BA-BC07-5FF156531413},5;{81361B22-700B-4546-A2D4-C52E907BFC27},0;{81361B22-700B-4546-A2D4-C52E907BFC27},1

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
      Device Name: Mouse
         Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
        FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
    Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: Intel(R) Precise Touch Device
    Controller ID: 0x0
Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0F06

Device Name: Virtual HID Framework (VHF) HID device
Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0xF002

Device Name: Converted Portable Device Control device
Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0000

Device Name: Surface Type Cover
Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x09C0

Device Name: Converted Portable Device Control device
Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0000

Device Name: Surface Tcon Device
Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0555

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub (USB 3.0)
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x9D2F
| Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30
| Service: USBHUB3
| Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 9/15/2018 00:28:19, 586552 bytes

+-+ USB Input Device
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x09C0
| | Location: Port_#0007.Hub_#0001
| | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03
| | Service: HidUsb
| | Driver: hidusb.sys, 9/15/2018 00:28:19, 43520 bytes
| | Driver: hidclass.sys, 9/15/2018 00:28:19, 209920 bytes
| | Driver: hidparse.sys, 2/28/2019 18:30:20, 46080 bytes
| | 
| +-+ Surface Type Cover Filter Device
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x09C0
| | | Matching Device ID: HID\VID_045E&PID_09C0&Col01
| | | Service: kbdhid
| | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 9/15/2018 00:28:19, 44544 bytes
| | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 9/15/2018 00:28:19, 67896 bytes
| | | 
| +-+ HID-compliant mouse
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x09C0
| | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE
| | | Service: mouhid
| | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 9/15/2018 00:28:19, 34816 bytes
| | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 9/15/2018 00:28:19, 61240 bytes

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0xF001
| Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD
| Service: kbdhid
| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 9/15/2018 00:28:19, 44544 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 9/15/2018 00:28:19, 67896 bytes

+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0000
| Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD
| Service: kbdhid
| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 9/15/2018 00:28:19, 44544 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 9/15/2018 00:28:19, 67896 bytes

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having the same issues with an NVidia GForce GTX 580 on a Win 10 machine with an Intel i7-4770k @3.50 GHz and 16 gigs of ram and a Asus Sabertooth z87 motherboard. I have tried with the graphics proccessor turn on and torun off inside of Lightroom. I have followed the directions to the letter to do a clean install of the NVidia Drivers - no luck.

Here is the link to the DxDiagnostic File after the clean Nvidia Driver install: https://1drv.ms/t/s!AjlFcHSRGKNavtk2mJCvL9_HUPc7bQ

Here is the link to the Lightroom System Config file after the clean Nvidia Driver install:
https://1drv.ms/t/s!AjlFcHSRGKNavtk3LM60VwYSHT7zzA

Get this fixed will be greatly appreciated as I have a large show coming up.

SAM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, how is it going?  Can the hundreds (or more) affected by this bug expect a fix any time soon?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sam,

We're working with vendors to get the driver issue fixed. As a temporary workaround, you could specify Lightroom to use the integrated Intel GPU instead. To do that, go to Nvidia Control Panel> Manage 3D settings>Program Settings>Select Lightroom.exe and set preferred graphics processor to integrated graphics.

There is also a new Intel driver update about two weeks ago that you might want to try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are issues require driver updates from the GPU and also the platform vendors. This is not surprising since ML is pretty new for everyone. Adobe is leading the charge and collaborating with all the vendors in addressing the issues ASAP. However, Adobe does not drive vendors' release schedule.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it clear that this is a video driver issue?  Many have updated to the latest and still have a problem.  Could Adobe publish a compatibility list so we know what is expected to work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows10 x64
GeForce GTX760
Driver 419.35

Problem Not solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me and so is much appreciated! It does look like this pushes the processing onto the CPU, however, as my GPU remains idle when using the feature. Perhaps WinML has a CPU-backend that is used when OpenGL is preferred?

In terms of the feature, I've noticed that it makes little difference most of the time, and the increase in filesize is not worth the benefits. It does make a huge difference on my Sony A7R and A7R2 files that show moire, however, and so I will use it for those.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows10 x64
Quadro K5200
Driver 419.67

Problem Not solved

Votes