• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw - Cannot turn off develop modules as in Lightroom.

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom I can turn off any modules in develop. And it stays off till I turn it on again. Why can't I do the same in Camera Raw 14?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off modules, can you explain? You mean turn off the edits you made in individual panes? Doable in ACR. See "Preview" here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/introduction-camera-raw.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply.

'You can also temporarily hide edits from a panel when you long-press the eye icon of that panel.'

In ACR it turns the edits in individual panes on again automaticly. I would much prefer the Lightroom way where I can manually turn it both on and off. I can't find any such option in preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines