Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: (Windows Only) ACR 14.4.1 Released June 22

Enthusiast ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Once again update to Adobe product is released and no ANY information on what was added or fixed on Adobe's website.

I really don't get it - is it that hard to publish release notes?

Please provide some information on what was changed in ACR 14.4.1 that was released recently.

Thankyou.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

I stand corrected. Camera Raw 14.4.1 was released on 6/22 to fix a single Windows-only crash bug.  

As far as I know there isn't any version of Camera Raw labeled 14.4.1. The current version is 14.4.0. 

Can you please post a screenshot from the About Camera Raw Plugin showing 14.4.1?

Additionally are you seeing this on Windows or Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/whats-new.html

Last updated on Jun 13, 2022 | Also Applies to Adobe Camera Raw

Did you get something newer in the last 10 days? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you even read my message?

Yes, I've got ACR 14.4.1 today, and info is only available for 14.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@FSt0p wrote:

Did you even read my message?

Yes, I've got ACR 14.4.1 today, and info is only available for 14.4

Did I read in your 1st message that you got a new download TODAY? No, because you didn't state that and no, I as yet haven't seen this update option ACC. I've got 14.4, ACC says I'm up to date. 

Do you know what was recently released, (10 days ago), and there are release notes? 14.4.

So IF you but not everyone has as yet gotten an ACC download notice for a .1 release, maybe you'll sit back and wait for the notes to be updated. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I stand corrected. Camera Raw 14.4.1 was released on 6/22 to fix a single Windows-only crash bug.  

As far as I know there isn't any version of Camera Raw labeled 14.4.1. The current version is 14.4.0. 

Can you please post a screenshot from the About Camera Raw Plugin showing 14.4.1?

Additionally are you seeing this on Windows or Mac?

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the fast reply, I really appreciate it.

I see this on Windows 10 21H2 x64.

Yes, ACR is labeled 14.4.1

acr1441

Can you tell if Lightroom Classic is also affected, and if so will it be updated too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic is not affected as severely as Photoshop. This primarily affects the Camera Raw Plugin - not the Camera Raw engine.  

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you once again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rikk, see:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw-discussions/where-can-i-find-camera-raw-14-4-1/m-p/1303843...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nachdem ich Lr upgedatet (11.4.1auf MacOS) habe, kommt es beim Öffnen/übergeben von Bildern in Ps. zur Fehlermeldung das ich aus Kompatibilitätsgründen auf Camera Raw 14.4.1 updaten soll. das existiert aber nicht. bearbeitung geht aber trotzdem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines